• Redecentralization: building a robust cryptocurrency developer network
• Scripts, in depth
• discussion: reusable addresses with identity based encryption
• Let’s talk Bitcoin Adam Back interview (creator of HashCash, the inspiration for Bitcoin’s POW) - committed tx, homomorphic value, fungibility, privacy
• .9rc1 - open issues that need to be resolved before release
• Stealth addresses don’t scale to SPV nodes. An alternative name, static.
• Bait for reusable addresses - help with SPV node privacy, a proposal
• BIP 0032 - HD Wallets, wiki rewrite (more readable)
• Ethereum - Comments and concerns
ethereum’s Dagger POW flawed?
• Steve B - Secure Bitcoin Storage on a bootable USB (hardened host OS for wallet, jailed VM for general computing)
• Ryan Shea - coinkit