Please join us for our next Socratic Seminar. A special thank you to our sponsors CardCoins, Chaincode Labs and Wolf NYC for food, refreshments and event space.
We will be meeting at the Chaincode Labs office again! Please make sure you are RSVP’d, an identifier (but not a full name) is required for entry.
If you can’t make it to the main event please join us at PUBKEY around 9:30PM. Learn about this awesome new establishment here.
Mailing Lists, Meetings and Bitcoin Optech
- Bitcoin PR Review Club
- Bitcoin Core general developer meetings
- Bitcoin Core wallet meetings
- Lightning Specification meeting
Pull Requests and repo updates
- 10101 v0.3.2, about
- Bitcoin Core v24.0.1 - mempoolfullrbf, sendall rpc, new headers dl logic, more
- bitcoin-inquisition v23.0, about - APO, CTV
- Core Lightning v22.11 , blog - reckless plugin manager, splicing scaffolding, more
- eclair v0.8.0 - zero-conf channels, channel aliases, BOLT 12 scaffolding
- libsecp256k1 v0.2.0 - schnorrsig, extrakeys and ECDH made default
- mercury-wallet v0.8.3 - i2p support
- Phoenix v1.4.24 - LNURL-auth updates
- poncho v0.4.0 - pay a hosted channel
- specter-desktop v1.14.0 - taproot psbt fields
- Tor Browser v12.0 - m1 support, https-only by default
Events and Podcasts