Please join us for our next Socratic Seminar. A special thank you to our sponsors CardCoins, Chaincode Labs and Wolf NYC for food, refreshments and event space.
If you can’t make it to the main event please join us at PUBKEY around 9:30PM. Learn about this awesome new establishment here.
Mailing Lists, Meetings and Bitcoin Optech
- Bitcoin PR Review Club
- Bitcoin Core general developer meetings
- Bitcoin Core wallet meetings
- Lightning Specification meeting
- Lightning Channel Jamming meetings
- Foundry nearing 40% network hashrate
- Benchmarking popular lightning implementations keysend performance
- How many Bitcoin confirmations is enough?
- Increase in USD denominated-ness of on-chain behavior
- Increasing number of Bitcoin nodes connected over privacy networks, more
- mempool.space introduces block audits, more rbf data, more
- Muun submarine swaps quickly expanding UTXO set, context
- Ordinals Data - Coin Metrics, BitMex Research, BitcoinPierre - 1, 2, 3, Dune
- OXT Landscapes updated
- Public capacity of lightning network hits new ATH, exchanges account for 46% of public capacity
CVEs and Research
Pull Requests and repo updates
Events and Podcasts